[T3] Type 3 racing footage / pics

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 17:08:40 PST 2013

Ahhh, mine wore a coat of Maaco red for 20 years, with the OEM silver
staying in the areas where your red was!  Its back to OEM silver now.

Keith
\

From: "Keith Park" <topnotch at nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [T3] Type 3 racing footage / pics

I like the silver :-)  That's not L96D though is it?
What color is the interior?

Keith

Interior's all black.  And you're right, that ain't L69D!  Earl Scheib 'deep
silver metallic'.
Was originally Kasan Red - still is inside the trunk and gas flap.
Was a wimpy, light silver when I bought it in '00; I replaced a fender and
door & chose a darker silver in '08.
And it now looks like a 5-year old Scheib paintjob.

Regarding a place for listees' pics - I agree about Samba being big &
far-flung.  Gallery's not the easiest to search.
And it doesn't seem to let us view all T3s together, each body style's
separate.  It's  a little bogus, it would be fun to page
through all our cars together.

--Timmy
'72 square
Venice, CA