[T3] Single Circut Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts to assemble?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 14:15:21 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/7/2013 5:01:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bobsnotch wrote:

"I felt, that since  I was in  there
rebuilding the brake system, I'd do ALL of it, and be done with   it. : )"

Ah-h-h. the old "since I was in there" comment.

As Bob  and I discussed last September in his garage when he was
repairing my  rockers, heater tubes, rear fender repair and rear apron
the "while I was  in there" often leads to another and another and
another "fix-it"  opportunity.

But I'm the same way.  Keep "turning over stones"  until it's RIGHT.
Then the fix will last a long time.

I take brakes seriously. There's no "half assing them". Period.  Remember,
it's not just you out on the road, but all the other people you're  sharing
it with.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction