[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Feb 15 13:20:08 PST 2013

I just finished repairing and refinishing a complete set of gauges for Art
Sterrett. They turned out so well that I thought I'd try to post the photo.
Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/atenqba

I'm sorta new at this, so let me know if this link doesn't work for you.

It's interesting that I've only ever refinished 2 sets of gauges, and both
sets went to Alabama, this one for Art's '71 and the other one for Dennis's
black faced '72. I should have kept a photo of Dennis's set, too. I think he
liked the way it turned out.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Here is a quick photo I took shortly ago today.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4474643980437&set=a.1302414676687.203
9009.1120060951&type=3&theater

Jim if you want some better pictures of them my son has a good camera I can
send you from it. I just snapped this one on my IPhone.

Dennis Stiefel