[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Feb 15 16:02:46 PST 2013

On 15 Feb 2013 at 15:20, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Here is a quick photo I took shortly ago today.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4474643980437&set=a.13024146766
> 87.203
> 9009.1120060951&type=3&theater
>
> Jim if you want some better pictures of them my son has a good camera
> I can send you from it. I just snapped this one on my IPhone.

Thanks for posting that Dennis. If you have a chance to take a better one,
please do. Don't go to any special trouble, and I won't need a lot more
resolution. My grey faced photo is about 250 kB, but your black faced one
was only 71 kB.

I can knock down a larger file to reasonable size.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

OK I'll do it this week end and send them in an attachment direct to your
email address.

Dennis