[T3] New up Date

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:06:35 PST 2013

Cool?  Wing windows do great until your over 100F or so, but LOTS of Ice tea
for me!  John has his diet Mt Dew... Marilyn had a trunkload of bottled
water (probably the best choice) I don't remember Dave or Jim's Elixr of
survival across the desert. These cars can be made to move air pretty well
inside.

Keith
Bev & I had the best of the trip to Colorado Springs.
We just turned up the AC another notch in the motor home.

I DID offer the other Type 3 passengers in the caravan, a "cooling"
seat in the coach.  No takers.  I guess Gail & Sue wanted to keep Dave
& Bob company during that 100-degree plus trip.  By the sweat-soaked
shirts when we stopped for fuel, I'm sure the heat was brutal.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)