[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:18:14 PST 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:04:53 -0800
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)
>
> Rent a tow dolly from Uhaul! Didn't you tow it once before with a tow
> dolly?

And it totaled the van's hatch... I thought it be an arm and a leg to rent a dolly and turn it in at another location, but then I did that when I moved. Hmmm... Now you have me thinking! It would allow me to be more mobile, as then I could pack the most important things in a box trailer and hit the road. The rear cargo area with the seat down is about as big as a full bed. I know because I am taking a damaged foam mattress topper (movers got it dirty) and trimming the sides, then will make a slip for it. My Border Collie has arthritis and think this make the car trips more comfortable and if I need to sleep back there I can. Guess I need to see about saving some bread.

Thank you so much!
Adriel