[T3] Gutwagon...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 13:29:39 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/2/2013 5:00:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

Before  Keith gets unhappy, Bob has seen this car, and it is a pile!  On
the
outside, it will be a 72 notch, underneath the fenders, it will be cut  up.

Yes, I have seen it in person. It's a little cleaner than my 71 was  before
I started on it, but was still rusty. When I saw it, it also had some
incorrect parts on it too (back in 2007). This is also a "Euro" model, in that
it never came with FI (only carbs). It should be a good car for Brian to
turn  into a bracket racer, as it really needs a bunch of money thrown at it to
bring  it back to stock.

Bob 65 Notch  S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71 Square-vert  under construction