[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 08:56:04 PST 2013

WOW!  120lbs had rusted off??  :-)
 My 71 is registered at 2117,  the crate  2109 and the Notch 2227 (reg as a
Squareback)

I always thought these numbers came our of a magic formula the DMV but
appearantly that formula chages with time, but at least there all close.

I also found out that I have 10 years worth of inspection stickers for my
trailers in my wallet... time to clean things out!

Keith

The figures I've found for the Squareback is 2280lbs empty (kerb  weight,
includes fuel and oil I think), with the Sedan around 50lbs  lighter.

When I had my old 70 Squareback weighed, it was 2160lbs (CAT  scales). I
had to do this, because the lady at the Secretary of  State (DMV) used the
wrong column for it's weight category, and was going  to charge me 15 bucks
more per year to register it (instead of the normal  29 per year). :O In our

state, older vehicles (from the 70's and  earlier) are assessed their fees
by
weight, and they have a chart that  they go by. This chart is also used for
titling a vehicle too.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction