[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 09:30:05 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/5/2013 11:56:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

WOW!  120lbs had rusted off??  :-)
My 71 is registered  at 2117,  the crate  2109 and the Notch 2227 (reg as  a
Squareback)

I always thought these numbers came our of a magic  formula the DMV but
appearantly that formula chages with time, but at least  there all close.

I also found out that I have 10 years worth of  inspection stickers for my
trailers in my wallet... time to clean things  out!

Keith

Nope, it  was a Texas Square, that already had the rusted out floor
sections replaced.  The body was very solid on that car. You probably saw it at the
2002 Invasion,  as I gave it to my dad for a combination birthday/Christmas
present. : ) He  drove it there, when he and my mom attended the Invasion.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction