[T3] 32 PDSIT Carb Oddity

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 15:31:08 PST 2013

Interesting that they didn't change the number on the carb itself.  I see in the parts book that there are different letter suffixes for the VW part number for the carb.

Thanks.

Jonce's engine is a mild 1776cc.  Later style with the single accelerator pump power jet the best choice then?

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com