[T3] Injector Parts?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 15:12:07 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/18/2013 4:59:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

I have disassembled that FI parts I bought from Mike Fisher and am  begging
the cleaning and building aspect of things and most the rubber is in  need
of replacement.
What is still available of the rubber parts for the  injectors?

Also are the plugs for the injector wires still  available?

The rubber "O" rings are available thru NAPA, but the intake runners to
plenum I'm not sure about. I have heard they might have a generic hose in the
correct size though.
The plugs for the injectors are available thru Auto Atlanta. Be warned,
they're not cheap, as you're dealing with Porsche parts.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction