[T3] Injector Parts?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Jan 18 20:06:40 PST 2013

On 18 Jan 2013 at 21:59, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> I have disassembled that FI parts I bought from Mike Fisher and am
> begging the cleaning and building aspect of things and most the rubber
> is in need of replacement. What is still available of the rubber parts
> for the injectors?

The large and small ring seals are available. The hose can be
replaced with 5/16" gas hose. I have all those parts if you need
them.

> Also are the plugs for the injector wires still available?

The white plastic plug bodies? Those never wear out.

The rubber boots are out there, but expensive. The larger boots, for
the 3-5 pin connectors can also sometimes be found, but they are VERY
pricey.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org