[T3] i jumped off the deep end!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 16:14:20 PST 2013

I went over to look a type 3 a guy is bring back to life and we started
talking about 'needed' parts he needs, and I have.  then...  I found out he
has something of no use to him, but I might be interested in (Keith, don't
look... again), a pair of turbos!  SO, after some talk, we agreed on a
price and they came home with me.  I now have 3 turbos in the garage and 3
cars that can use them :-)
So, I am working on the EFI blow through turbo set up for the notchback
over the next month or two.  Then, I will start working on modifying the
header for the midengine Notch for a turbo.  Then after than, I will be
adding a turbo to the 1835 going in the 72 Notch.

Hey... is it getting dark in here?

Blindingly so!  Just make sure they're blown down and not blown up!
You going to place one of those Container orders for Kumho's?
Oh wait... none of your cars will be anywhere NEAR stock size will they!

:-)

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy
541 839 4401 ext. 110