[T3] Going to Hell in a handcart

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 14:49:29 PST 2013

I detect a sense of satisfaction for a job well done.  Better to be working
on computers in this weather than on Type 3s.

We're hoping for double figures on the temperature scale in the next couple
of days - degrees C though!  That'll get rid of the 5" of snow we've had on
the ground for a week.

Has your modern VW been sorted?

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club