[T3] Looking for data sheets

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jan 27 11:24:57 PST 2013

A series resistor would increase the resistance, making it richer.  The head
temp sensor is mainly there for warmup, once it gets within a hundred or so
ohms of 100 ohms its at max lean for normal temp running.  I added a shunt
resistor to bring DOWN the cold resistance on my Square, it was starting too
rich and this improved the warmup curve greatly, now it starts on the first
compression stroke and stays running smoothing over the whole warmup curve.

With todays garbage gas, you'll never see the MPG it would get in the 70's
and 80's

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com