[T3] MPG was Looking for data sheetsy

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jan 27 14:42:45 PST 2013

As for your truck, is it not worth rebuilding the engine? That should be
lots cheaper than a replacement car and a LOT less work than you've put into
Clementine.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

It's not my truck it's my crown vic.  It keeps blowing spark plugs out and
already done the helicoil thing 3 years ago. Unfortunately the heads on a
4.6 Fords cost a bit more than an air cooled VW and are a lot harder to
change.  Just not sure the car is worth it at this point. But I haven't
given up yet but if I do Clementine to the rescue.
Dennis