[T3] window seals

elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 21:25:26 PST 2013

point well taken Brion, but no it has to stay outside.. I can however use my camping heaters on a larger propane tank and heat my area or work when its at least 60 degrees outside rare.., but the nights and mornings  dip to 35 and the 20's .. so I wont be working at night.
I can probabl y get vinyl at my local fabric store ( thank god for the 50% off any reg. priced item) peice by peice but thats why i was looking for patterns or tracings. I might tape off all the windows with plastic until spring and just work on getting it running and the vinyl for the posts.(Hell then Ill drive to a shop with no glass in the dark and wait till they are open LOL!!)
Thanks Kelleigh