[T3] Mystery Fix...solved

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 04:15:22 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/29/2013 5:33:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
j_jonik at yahoo.com writes:

This is Old Car Syndrome...as so many wires have become as hard as  some of
our arteries, and as brittle as our bones.

All  three of those Trigger Point wires are white...indistinguishable.   If
 one were to, say, put in fresh new wires (to last another 40 years), going
 back to at least outside the hot, oily engine compartment,  how to assure
that the exact right wire goes to the exact right place in the  plug?

Contact JSM Engineering for a new wiring harness. Joe can build whatever
style D-jet harness you need. He's also on this list sometimes.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction