[T3] 2012 Invasion Follow-up....

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 13 14:51:50 PST 2013

I finally finished the rendering of Kevin Eagle's Notch.  Kevin was the high bidder for the artwork as part of the charity auction.

    http://www.carartbyjohn.com/2013Misc/EagleNotchRenderingWeb.jpg

Thanks again for supporting the Ronald McDonald House and thanks for the patience.

I am also still looking for a couple of the selections for the awards.   They were both local Colorado Springs residents, but left before we handed them out.

First is this 72 Squareback. It was the youngest car at the Invasion.

    http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/225.jpg

    http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/247.jpg

and the second is this slammed Late Squareback with a lowered Type 3 beam on chrome stock wheels with large nipple hubcaps. It was our favorite Late Type 3.

    http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/250.jpg

    http://home.comcast.net/~jjaranson/2012InvasionWebPage/Images/249.jpg

If anyone in the Colorado Springs area knows these cars and their owners, please contact me at jaransont3 at comcast.net. I would love to get them their awards. Thanks.

Later,