[T3] i jumped off the deep end!

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Sat Jan 19 14:05:54 PST 2013

I went over to look a type 3 a guy is bring back to life and we started
talking about 'needed' parts he needs, and I have.  then...  I found out he
has something of no use to him, but I might be interested in (Keith, don't
look... again), a pair of turbos!  SO, after some talk, we agreed on a
price and they came home with me.  I now have 3 turbos in the garage and 3
cars that can use them :-)
So, I am working on the EFI blow through turbo set up for the notchback
over the next month or two.  Then, I will start working on modifying the
header for the midengine Notch for a turbo.  Then after than, I will be
adding a turbo to the 1835 going in the 72 Notch.

Hey... is it getting dark in here?

--
Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy