[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jan 2 20:13:22 PST 2013

Dennis, thank you for straitening things out!

Sheldon does appear to have A.S.D. which I have, and do find wiring fun
because of its tediousness, so maybe better to sift though it all one wire
at a time, instead of taking the "easy" way and swapping. Hmmmm so much to
think on! But, do have two months at the very least. ;)

Thank you so much!
Adriel

Your welcome Adriel!  Too bad you and Nathan (the former student I was
talking about) couldn't meet yall would hit it off good.

Dennis