[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:30:48 PST 2013

Gary, the ONLY way this nuttiness will work is if the Squareback brakes when the Mercedes does. I am not about to blow a transmission because of heat buildup and the Mercedes has solid rotors so also a consideration. Now if  was in a absolute flat area going a short distance, I may try it. However there is two mountain ranges to get over and into the Phoenix Valley. I have done this route so much that no longer need maps and starting to remember the topography. Great drive, and would recommend it.

I love to see the drawing, but no longer have AutoCAD...

Thank you so much!
Adriel

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ