[T3] Goin' to hell in a handcart!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:25:01 PST 2013

Jim --
I think Jonathan is onto something.  Wisconsin has been known to
report Bigfoot sightings.   Especially around the Spring Green area.

Are you fixing your computers yourself?
On site or remote professional help?

Are you familiar with Team Viewer?
That a FREE (we like free, don't we?) program, whereby a VERY
knowledgeable software/hardware computer savvy person can manipulate
your computer from a remote location.
They can "drill down" into the OS and everything that your machine(s) is doing.

I know.  Many of us are reluctant to allow anybody to touch our
machines, much less make changes/alterations to our Settings.  You
have to have trust.

I have two such people.
1)  One in Vancouver, WA and
2)  another in Ottowa, Ontario, Canada.

#2 was one of the engineers who helped design the Shuttle Remote
Manipulator System (SRMS), or Canadarm (Canadarm 1).  They both talk
in terms that are way above my comprehension of systems, etc.

Best of "skill" (notice I didn't say luck) fixing you computer woes.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)