[T3] More FI questions

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Jan 19 15:04:59 PST 2013

I have nothing right now as I am starting from scratch so Who ever has what
ever feel free to offer if you interested in selling ;-) I do know that the
injectors I have are D-Jet but am considering getting the new ones from Jim
and assume those will be D-Jet also.
If there is an alternative Injector (L-Jet?) that I can use that is the new
design connector I would be happy to go that rout also.
I am assuming since these Injectors  been sitting that I have that it's a
high possibility they are dead.

http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/D-Jet/

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us

I had to replace all of mine but like I said they had been setting up for
over 30 years. This is what they done when you put fuel pressure on them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8E6OauzhYQ

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT