[T3] Beauty Rings

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 2 12:40:35 PDT 2013

Certainly we had mostly basic trim models from around '68, with rubber
flooring and no waist trim, while the FI models had waist trim and carpets,
so it may be a reason for the difference, though I've not noticed silver
centres before '72 models.

I've never seen a rear centring ring, and suspect the front discs were not
supplied through VW with a centring ring either.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club