[T3] Darkness...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 4 06:43:31 PDT 2013

The hound is about to be released....  :-)

the clutch slave cylinder is installed the old one is now fixed. Next up
trying to find reverse with the cable shifter. I'm not sure if it is just
sticking from lack of use, or if I need to make some adjustments. Also
tonight, the throttle decided to stick so I will be figuring out what is
going on. I believe it's an issue within the DTM shroud, I may just have to
open up the guide hole a bit.
The 2332 sounds really healthy!  Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!