[T3] Stinking hood

Robert Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Fri Jul 5 14:34:45 PDT 2013

I suspect you need to put a bit more tension on the cable so the bottom locking mechanism better holds (grabs) the upper lockpin.  Do this by shortening (pulling) the cable at the bottom mechanism.  You can also try adjusting the upper lockpin.  Screw the lockpin in (clockwise) just a bit to make the lid seal more tightly. Don't put hood pins in it--they are a pain to install and inconvenient.