[T3] 40 days and 40 nights...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jul 7 18:46:50 PDT 2013

Usually I can understand most of what Keith writes, and I thought I was
doing OK, but I do wonder if the heat is taking its toll. You OK, Keith? ;-)
I know about the boat, the lake, and what wifi is, but not sure about some
of the rest.   Weatherwise, we're doing pretty well here in the SW UK at the
moment, with temps rising to 30C (86F) and dry for a week or so!  I'm
working through a cluttered garage of VW parts, while replacing various bits
of the garage to make it look a bit more presentable.  Not much chance of
getting a Type 3 into it though at the moment.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club