[T3] 40 days and 40 nights...

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 02:30:48 PDT 2013

Ah, passage of a weather front I assume.  We get a lot of those here.
Crab channel - I've watched some of those Alaskan fishermen programmes -
scary stuff, even the crabs, let alone the weather!

It's probably why we get rusty Type 3s, but have the plastic parts are still
in reasonable condition.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club