[T3] Brake Pedal Pushrod?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 06:54:50 PDT 2013

Well, sort of.  You can modify the stop plate a little bit and lock it down
at an angle so your clutch pedal has the appropriate free play but only
comes up half way from the floor, Ive done this on my cars so I don't have
so much needless travel of the clutch pedal (Im stuck in traffic a lot)so
long as it doesn't start to engage till you're a half inch or so above the
floor it works fine (also did this to my Golf).'

When I got the Crate, the brake pedal was frozen solid in its upright
position, it looked about the same to me but there might have been small
changes.  I just used the late pushrod and the late master when I converted
to the dual system in that car.

Keith

The stop plate sets the brake pedal and the clutch pedal, keeping  them
both in the same plane. You can't set 1 without setting the other. About
the
only way to move the clutch pedal out of that plane is to tighten the  cable

adjustment more, but then you take away free play.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction