[T3] 2014 Invasion website

Chris Sheridan cscsheridan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:28:56 PDT 2013

[[[That's funny. I used to live at 44 Bent Oak Trail, which is about a mile
from this site!]]

Wow - talk about close! Where do you live now Chris?
You ARE coming back here for the Invasion, aren't you????

Dave,
My family relocated to San Francisco area about 20 years ago. So from my
house to Fairport is a 2713 mile drive, which would take about 40 hours if
I were Jack Kerouac, but I'm more like Mr.Magoo. Also I'd never get
authorization to do it unless I took my kids (7 & 12) with me, and they
will demand I upgrade from an 8-track player to an mp3 capable unit, and
would probably want Air conditioning etc. We'll see...the negotiations will
continue...
Chris