[T3] MS on a Type III

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Jul 16 07:03:32 PDT 2013

I am running a MS3 with Bosch 007 stock injectors. I only have a 1600 in this car right now and it's my test and learning project to get me ready for my bug which is a 1915cc that I have done lots of work on and am going to switch over to injection.

Here is what I have so far:
NOS 007 injectors (purchased from Jim)
MegaSquirt 3 with MS3X and relay board
Looks like I have a 69 or so intake system that I have cleaned up and mounted a Bosch TPS on.
Using the stock air temp sensor in the IAD
Using a stock CHT sensor as a coolant temp sensor.
Locked 009 dizzy with pertronix ignitor and MSD6-A
Went ahead and purchased the parts form Jim to convert over to the earlier breather box.
Also ordered from Jim the AAR.

Did I miss anything?
I have the car running at idle but need to do more work still before its drivable.
A few sensors are not responding at this time and I need to figure out why.

I have Electronic Engine Control schooling but this is my first ground up project putting it all to use ;-)

I CCed the forums as I am sure others are wondering the same sort of questions.