[T3] Crate's on the road~!

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 04:42:35 PDT 2013

[[[Still has a miss, its over the whole range. Sometimes better than other
but most of the time its there.  I THINK its ignition, its not the coil or
wires, but I have a new set of points and condenser coming as maybe its
that, not much else that I haven't checked.]]]

Sure sounds like an ignition skip to me too. Have you tried the trick where
you visually look at the engine running in total darkness? That can ID the
smallest ignition spark arcing where it shouldn't be ;-). especially during
our current cool and damp weather!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY