[T3] Car Body Questions....

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jun 9 05:27:13 PDT 2013

It's not as desperate as that!

There is a springy plastic tab as Jim says, and you just push the nozzle
towards the left side of the car (driver's side in the USA) which leaves the
nozzle clear of the hole on the right side, and you can just lift it up.
Don't lose the hose when you detach it or you'll have to fish for the end
with a piece of bent wire.  It's not impossible to fish out, but it can take
a while if you let it get away!

I've sent a photo of the nozzle direct to J. Jonik.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club