[T3] Carbs...

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Thu Jun 20 20:05:44 PDT 2013

My duel Solex's have different jets on each side. It concerned me at first. But the engine runs great. Plugs look good also. So I have let it be. The Squareback is so sold in comparison to any of my modern vehicles. Stress free trips, as it only goes so fast. If you need the sizes I can provide them in a few weeks once I return home and can access my notes.
Brion S.S. Utah