[T3] "On the road again"

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 09:13:22 PDT 2013

In a message dated 6/23/2013 10:31:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

This has been a most unusual spring/summer. Unlike last year,  spring
seemed at least a month late in getting here. Most of our green  stuff
seemed puzzled as to why it was taking so long to warm up, and then
it started to rain, as if we had suddenly been transported to
Seattle.  For the last 6 weeks it seems like it has rained at least
every other day,  and each time it's been a real downpour.

I hear you Jim. Seems like every other day it rains, and having to cut  the
grass every week is getting old too, since I have to move the type 3s
around the yard to do so (not complaining about that part though ;-)). Last
year, I only cut once every 2 weeks, so it gave me more time to spend with the
type 3s. But this year has been strange. Can't really plan anything
outside.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction