[T3] Yet another part :-(

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Jun 23 19:21:23 PDT 2013

Sure wish the previous owner of this 72 had kept all the FI parts etc. that
they removed.

Now I am looking for one plate that covers the cylinder tin over the spark
plugs.
Turns out I must have one from a different year as one fits great but the
other does not now that I have the air runners instead of carbs.

Here are pictures of the one that does not fit. I can remove the one that
does and get pictures if there are too many to know which one I need.

http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0027.JPG

http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0028.JPG

The one that fits is basically all flat this one has a raised section.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us

Went through the same thing last year(I feel your pain).  Fortunately I had
a parts car of the same year plus Jim, a few part stores and junk yards.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT