[T3] Yet another part :-(

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Jun 24 10:25:33 PDT 2013

On 24 Jun 2013 at 14:48, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> OK Here are 3 pics of the one that fits. I need one more like this one.
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0029.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0030.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0032.JPG
>
> For some reason this fits.
> but this other one does not :
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0027.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/FI/IMG_0028.JPG

Okay, I THINK I can see the difference: The correct FI ones have
raised areas around both the SP holes and the intake pipes, but the
dual carb one is flat at the intake pipes. Is that right?

If you need one more that has the raised areas in both places, I have
some, rusty for $5, or sandblasted and quality painted for $15, both
used. Add $5 for shipping and $1 for PayPal.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org