[T3] Saw this at Home Depot

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:45:33 PDT 2013

http://volkswageninsanity.us/spot/

>Daniel Du Vall

Daniel --

If I didn't know better, at first glance I would have thought it was my '69.

Differences are:
1)  no Wisconsin license plate on the front
2)  fog light bar with yellow lenses
3)  no magnetic vent covers in front of windshield
4)  Colorado plates (I have #855 Wisconsin Collector Plate)
5)  lc decal on rear window
6)  no Volkswagen script (left of license plate)
7)  no round reflectors below tail lights (does that mean a '68?)
8)  ... and what's the round tube under the center of the bumper?

Could you track the owner from the license plate?

Thanks for the (almost) look-alike.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)