[T3] Beauty Rings

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Jun 30 11:17:17 PDT 2013

The wheels for the dates mentioned are the same size rim and ventilation
hole pattern for Type 1 and Type 3, and the hubcaps are the same.  The only
difference is in the offset.  I would be surprised if the centre part wasn't
flexible enough to fit all that range of stock wheels.  They do suggest they
fit Type 3s and Ghias too.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club