[T3] 2014 Invasion Website...

John Jaranson jaransont3 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 26 14:43:55 PDT 2013

The website is ready to go...at least with the info we have so far.  I am a couple of days late getting it out here...goal was to do it at the one year out date.  Missed it be a few days.

www.carartbyjohn.com/2014Invasion

Our hosts, Dave and Gail Pallo, have done a great job lining stuff up for the Invasion.  We already have a site reserved, we have a host hotel and camping info and we have Friday at noon reserved for laps at Watkins Glen Raceway!  This is going to be epic!  More details on the site and to follow as we nail other things down.

Check it out, send me your Invader' info and let's get this thing rolling.  Only 358 days to go!!!

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com