[T3] Master Cylinders Wanted!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Mar 8 21:01:49 PST 2013

On 8 Mar 2013 at 15:17, Tony Rodriguez wrote:

> I didn't think the rebuild kits were still produced?

I don't know if they are still produced, but I have plenty of
supplies to rebuild these for many more years. Sometimes I have to
steal parts from a different kit, use parts that are not OE, or, in
the case of late FAG MCs, I have to modify the pistons to accept ATe
style seals, but I can always make a perfectly working MC if the
metal bore is good.

I get occasional requests to sell kits, but I decline to do this
because I can never be sure of exactly what is needed without having
the MC and parts in my hands.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org