[T3] Looking for several items for a 1971 Fastback

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Mar 11 08:36:31 PDT 2013

> I need a rear luggage compartment light fixture complete.

My luggage compartment light fixture was lost back in 83 when I had a small
engine fire from a leaky fuel hose( I learned to keep my fuel hoses changed
after that).  I was unable to find another one at the time so I just used a
dome light fixture from a late 60s or early 70 Beetle. It looks a little
different but fits right in the hole. Recently tried to replace it with the
dome light from the parts car we had (72 SB) because it looks closer to what
was in there but they are too big for the hole.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT