[T3] '73 FI harness

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 16:35:25 PDT 2013

Problem is, when you soak insulated wires in solvent, the solvent makes its
way into the wire under the insulation, and it takes forever if ever to dry
out way down inside, so it has plenty of time to ruin the insulation on the
wire.  The Copper itself isn't affected, that can only turn brittle with
work hardening and that wont be an issue with NOS harnesses unless someone
has sat there and played with it..

Yea, Im Mr. High-VOC but watch out for that Tri Tet!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"