[T3] RE Type 3 Brakes

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Mar 19 20:50:55 PDT 2013

Speaking of them plastic seat slides are they even available?
I was always wondering what the broken black things in my glove compartment were when I received my car and when I had to slide the seat forward I figured it all out then. Both my seats only have one in and those are in need of replacing also.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us