[T3] RE Type 3 Brakes

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 08:26:31 PDT 2013

There's a lot of unrecorded NOS stuff left - when someone on the UK group
was asking for a NOS front beam, I responded that he'd be lucky to find one
of those, and another forum member said Bert3 had one for sale!

I've been giving a hand to clear out the garages and attic of a
long-standing VW enthusiast - you'd be surprised at the NOS stuff we found,
including a never-fitted Judson supercharger on a 28-PCI carb!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club.