[T3] over-the-top mufflers

Max Welton max_welton_2k at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 15:39:54 PDT 2013

I have been using the ISP OTT system with stock heat-exchangers. I did weld up some flanges to avoid using the stock donut seals.

http://www.maxwelton2k.net/squareback68/exhaust.htm

I like it. I was worried about cooking the boot, but in daily-driving since 2007 haven't had a problem. A good state of tune helps keep the exhaust from getting crazy hot.

Max Welton
http://www.maxwelton2k.net/