[T3] temp gauge

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:27:03 PDT 2013

Well, Max.  If you are coming from C.S. to the 2014 Invasion, you may
be able to meet up with the "caravaners" in the mid-west, I guess.

Bob H. mentioned to me last September, he MAY consider saving about 3
hours by going into Canada from Port Huron(?) and exiting Canada in
New York somewhere.
His concern was, border crossings can sometimes take hours of
"waiting" time, plus about 200 (extra) miles by staying in the U.S.
and dealing with Detroit, Toledo, Cleveland, etc. for the trip.

BTW, Dave P., what's the best route from Chicago (ugh) to the planned
New York Invasion location?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)