[T3] Tire size?

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:41:04 PDT 2013

A wrecked '71 square I bought had new 185X60X15 Firestone on stock wheels.
I'm running 2 of them on the front of my '69 now w/2 more for spares!  My
speedometer reads about 5 mph slow, but it's no big deal.  Buy the Goodyear
if that is as close as you can get.

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/