[T3] T3 - Upper front beam problems! HELP!

jaredkohler at gmail.com jaredkohler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:15:25 PST 2013

HELP! HELP! I noticed the issue when the car was parked in the driveway.

When turning the steering wheel to the left or right the upper
trailing-arm pulls
out by 1/2 inch! Both passenger and driver. Both trailing-arms still look
securely bolted to the ends of the stabilizer bar. The movement seems to
happen from within the upper beam to push out the trailing arms from left
to right. Could the stabilizer bar have snapped? Or something come lose
from within?

I'm sorry for the simplistic explanation. I'm learning as I go here.

Thanks for your time!